RE: Should we try to get another VI done before end of year?

I had semi-assumed we weren't meeting on Thursday, but don't recall us discussing it.

But if we are meeting as usual, it is early enough that I could sneak away to attend before the Thanksgiving preparation gets going.
From: Daniel Burnett [danielcburnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 4:20 PM
To: Bernard Aboba
Cc: Stefan Håkansson LK; public-webrtc-editors@w3.org
Subject: Re: Should we try to get another VI done before end of year?

This Thursday is a holiday for me (and most of the US).  I had assumed no meeting this week.

-- dan

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com<mailto:Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>> wrote:
At this point, it looks like we have at least half a dozen pull requests arising from the Virtual Interim.  So we have a decent chance of getting some of those PRs merged by December 12.

The bigger question is what Issues (and hopefully, suggested solutions!) we would put on the agenda.   We could go over this in our next editor's meeting (are we meeting on Thursday of this week?).

We could, for example, put on the agenda issues that arose at IETF 97.  For example, there was discussion of changes to setLocalDescription, raised in https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/950<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fw3c%2Fwebrtc-pc%2Fissues%2F950&data=02%7C01%7CBernard.Aboba%40microsoft.com%7Cb49f0ff2fe3041fcaa0908d41336901b%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636154572454394640&sdata=YMLM4qs9FBKYX654G0YFUZLiobdwQrSqiaRPyQtYcdo%3D&reserved=0>.

There are also ICE issues that we could discuss, both leftovers from the last VI  (e.g. final review for OAuth and ufrag changes) and perhaps a few new ones (such as auto discovery of STUN/TURN).