Editors meeting today?


unfortunately it looks like none of the chairs will be able to make it 

So basically it is up to the Editors to decide if you meet or not. Of 
course the chairs would be very happy if you meet and make some progress!

But regardless, we think we should get a new editor's draft out for 
mediacapture-main. It looks like we should be able to merge #326 and 
#330 now (and then also close issues #305 and #322). Could one of the 
editors take on merging those PRs (given you see no problem with them of 
course) and create a new Editor's draft (giving Cullen the usual 24h 
review period)?


Received on Thursday, 31 March 2016 10:43:27 UTC