Re: Agenda, March 17 2015

On 03/17/2016 02:28 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> WebRTC-PC:
> =======
> Pulls:
> -------
>
> #466 Use an enum to describe directionality of RTP Stream (alvestrand)
> #467 Use enum for voiceActivityDetection (alvestrand)
> #471 Use enum for RTCDataChannel’s ordered attribute (alvestrand)
Working on question to list, not sent.

> #527 Enable trickling of end-of-candidates through addIceCandida (taylor-b)
Looks good to me. Reviewed by others?
> #533 Add RTCIceTransportState Enum (taylor-b)
Looks good to me, but no signoff from Taylor.
> #535 update MID to be random values when not received in offer (fluffy)
Changes to require MID and not require sdpMLineIndex. Adam review?
> #538 [WIP] Trigger echidna automatic publications using Travis
> (dontcallmedom)
Dom has a march 18 deadline.
> #544 remove "public" from ice transport policy ()
Looks OK to me.
> #547 Datachannel label and protocol are USVString ()
LGTM
> #549 add missing detail to JSEP references ()
Haven't checked destinations, but LGTM.
> #552 Never close the RTCPeerConnection if setting a local/remote ()
I think this makes sense.... hopefully we won't find a need to crash.
> #553 Move 'closed' state from RTCSignalingState to RTCPeerConnec ()
note: this seems to contain #552 in its diff.
Changes text quite a bit, but I think it's OK.