Re: Agenda, December 17

And, they just changed the schedule again :(

I'm not sure when I'll be on, so see my quick thoughts below.  I will still
join if I can.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I am at a conference and may be 10-15 minutes late joining today (because
> the conf presentations are all running late).  Would you be willing to
> start with WebRTC and then switch back to gUM when I get on the call?
>
> -- dan
>

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
> wrote:
>
>> Last editor meeting of the year!
>>
>> Overarching issues:
>> ============
>>
>> - Happy holiday season everyone!
>> - Should we do a new W3C editors' release as a Christmas present for the
>> WG?

Sounds like a nice thing to do.  Both specs, I presume?  I'm happy to do a
release of gUM next week when I'm back from Paris.

> - Permission model proposal status
>>
>> Mediacapture-Main pull requests
>> ====================
>>
>> #277 Reformat with enforced line wrap at 80 (dontcallmedom)
>>
>> Dom's problem...
>>
>> #295 Resize images to fit in 800px width of new TR style ()
>>
>> Let's Just Do This.
>>
>> #297 New extension section ()
>>
>> Looks good to me. Are these two extension points enough to close #244?

I think we should push it in, but we probably need to query Nigel directly
after that to get his comments since he gave us the original Last Call
comment.

>> Mediacapture-Main issues
>> ================
>>
>> #244 Explain how extensions are to be done (burnburn)
>> See #297
>>
>> #246 track.applyConstraints() doesn't do anything. (burnburn)
>> #267 Permission model for cross-origin iframes (adam-be)
>> #268 Iframe sandboxing options for gUM (adam-be)
>> Sandboxing and the propagation of permissions seems to be a hot topic
>> elsewhere too.
>>
>> #288 Dealing with LC-3019 (burnburn)
>> Explaining what the problem is here - kind of relates to the
>> extensibility section.

Need Adam's review here and probably text from either Adam or Jan-Ivar that
is accurate with respect to WebIDL limitations.