Re: Cooperators of translation offer

Hi Satoru,

My personal opinion is, any way you can reach out to get more people
involved in the project, that is wonderful.  I think the Japanese mailing
list was formerly active but fell out of use when the main contributors
moved on.  If you find new collaborators, feel free to resurrect that
mailing list to keep in touch between you.

At the same time, if you have any tips or strategies for making translation
of WebPlatform Docs easier in general (whatever the language), it would be
useful if you added updates or additional information to the translation
instructions pages -- or just cleaned up what is already there!
Unfortunately, we've got a few different pages right now that need to be
merged:

https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Translations
https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:translations
https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Multilanguage_Support

Quite frankly, the translations are one of the best features of WPD, and
should be encouraged and supported any way we can.  For English-speakers,
MDN is great, but the web should be for more than just English speakers!

Thanks for all the work so far.  As someone who was for a while quite
active with WebPlatform.org, but who has been too busy with other things
lately, I'm glad to know that there are still a few people pushing it ahead.

All the best,
Amelia BR