[wiki, notes] Planned maintenance on 2015-03-19

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:42:13 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>, public-spec-annotation@w3.org
We are going to rework some configuration for both the wiki and notes
services. There should be no significant interruptions of the services.

This maintenance follows suit on what was described in [1] and make the
wiki to be hosted on the new production servers I have been working on
in the last months.

Status of the maintenance will be reported on [2]

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2015Feb/0003.html
[2] http://status.webplatform.org/post/114007747715

--