May I introduce myself

From: Gerd Wagner <G.Wagner@b-tu.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:04:52 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi,

my name is Gerd Wagner, I'm teaching web technologies for more than 10
years at a small Technical University in Germany, and I'd like to
contribute one (or more) tutorials on building front-end web apps with
plain JS (not using any 3rd party libraries).

I've noticed that, currently, you only have JS reference articles, but
no tutorials. Would such (a) tutorial(s) be suitable for
webplatform.org? They would include HTML user interfaces and their
styling, but also data storage with the localStorage and IndexDB APIs.
So they would show how everything hangs together.

Regards,
Gerd

--
BTU Chair of Internet Technology