MediaWiki theme update

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 14:31:40 -0500
To: List Team Webplatform Admin <team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here is an update about the MediaWiki theme upgrade.

All went well and I’ll be ready to deploy the change to production.

Plus, while working on the theme, I added an adjustement or two:

New:

1. Sitenotice is enabled again

If we need to set an upgrade note, its the best way to do so anyway.

2. Readiness markers tweaks

I adjusted the readiness markers CSS so that on mobile devices we do not
get the sidebar in the way[1]

You can try the new version at [2] on staging. Note that its slow, I’m
working on it.

[1] https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/File:webplatform_docs_theme_new_mq.png
[2] https://docs.webplatformstaging.org/wiki/

--