Re: Accounts server & Legal documents

Hi,

I want to answer a point that might not been clear.

My request is basically to delegate a thing that I’ll have to do, but
isn’t too code related and can be done by somebody else.

If nobody does it, i’ll do it :)

We already have some documents [4][5][6][7][8][9][10] that we will want
to replace with our own instead of leaving Mozilla’s  [1][2] on our
accounts server.

What needs to be done is:
* Make a git repository in the same folder structure and file format as [0]
* Get appropriate documents [4][5][6][7][8][9][10] and review them
(maybe there are things that has changed since then)
* Get the MediaWiki source, pass it to a Markdown converter (pandoc),
and commit to the new git repository

If only I have the reviewed content cleaned from outdated content
removed in a git repository in mediawiki markup will be save me some time!

Thanks

Renoir
~

  [4]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Copyright