Re: Documenting APIs and bug #15

Hey Folks,

I just updated the CSS Property template to make the list of Syntax section
(only for the CSS properties pages) be alphabetically ordered. I added two
parameters to the #ask query [1].

http://project.webplatform.org/tmpl/issues/16

If the alphabetic order do not looks good, let us know.

Now I'll try to help Amelia on the API Object Template.

[1]
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=Template:CSS_Property&diff=52872&oldid=39966

Eliezer

@eliezerbernart