Re: Upgrade testing

Hi, Renoir–

One possible bug:

The CC-BY-SA image is missing on the border-radius page [1] on
"upgrade". This doesn't seem to be an issue with all images, since those
on the SVG tutorials pages look okay [2]. Maybe something to do with
images from templates?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/upgrade/css/properties/border-radius
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/upgrade/svg/tutorials/smarter_svg_filters

Regards-