Re: 404--On HTML

Hi Jose, and Welcome!

If you want, to learn, you are sure to the right place!

If I may suggest, you are welcome to join us on Freenode IRC
#webplatform.  Our channel is not always alive with conversations but if
you talk to our regulars [0], you might get an answer.  Most of us are
active on IRC following EST timezone and we have regular meetings [1] on
tuesdays, you can drop an ear and participate.

Regarding the issue you raised, I wasn't aware of it.  If you want to
help and that's nobody else already did something that broke (we should
check that first), you could help us uploading and update the links. In
any case, I can help you with that.

Also, if you want to learn about the tutorials and basics that doesn't
fit in your mind and you'd like a quick chat-intro, do not hesitate to
poke me (or any regulars, for that matter) on IRC on the #webplatform
channel.

  [0]: Regulars: [renoirb, shepazu, julee, garbee, elizerb, frozenice,
jensimmons, AmeliaBR]
  [1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~