Re: MutationEvents

​You seem to have gotten yourself into an infinite loop, because you change
innerHTML (mutate) of an element inside of the current document when these
mutation events fire​...
I created an iFrame and changed the content of the iFrame instead - nothing
loops anymore for me. The edited version is attached.

With the fixed version, I think your testing would be feasible.
These events do slow down the renderer, but not by that much that it is not
possible to work with them. When a lot of DOM operations happen, they will
be slow (say, 100 milliseconds instead of 0 milliseconds...), but the
renderer does not get stuck, unless you are in an infinite loop. :)

Unless anyone else objects within a week, I will remove
dom/Navigator/constructor.

☆*PhistucK*