Re: Hello! My name is Pearl

Great to have you!

I am not sure whether you are replacing David Gash (added as a CC
recipient), but if you are not and have not talked to him yet, he was
working on the DOM section, so maybe coordinate with him regarding his near
term plans in that section.

Personally, I used to search for "bstr" (the string data type that MSDN
uses in its documentation and as a result, found in the wiki in a lot of
places that were not touched yet) and just work on any result it yields.
Some need a lot of work (making the data semantic, modernizing the examples
and such), some need virtually no work (adding a summary or removing
redundant data at most).

☆*PhistucK*