New Community Meeting Time?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:37:30 -0500
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks–

We heard that the current timeslot for the community meeting doesn't
work well for some people, especially in Europe. We also feel like
having a meeting earlier in the week might help us keep momentum.

So, if you are interested in participating in the community telcon,
please fill out this poll to find a new time and day (note that we tried
to pick a time range that works ok for Europe and the US West Coast,
which is tricky):

http://doodle.com/wyvunmpm8dwpbu7f

Regards-
-Doug