Re: Max blog post--review

From: Ric <ric@webplatform.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:02:26 -0500
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Are there still outstanding issues from the import?

On the object page, it is missing some information from the original page
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/javascript/objects
I can understand removing the Vb objects, but the Map is gone as well?

Also, the function page did not import all the properties
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/javascript/Function
It currently only shows the prototype, and this links to the wrong page.

Ric Johnson