Annotation on specs public by default

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:17:26 -0500
To: Dan Whaley <dwhaley@hypothes.is>, Randall Leeds <tilgovi@hypothes.is>, Nick Stenning <nickstenn@hypothes.is>, "public >> List WebPlatform public" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

A few of the team members mentioned that they didn’t find their annotations.

After some digging, we realized that they didn’t notice the "visibility"
drop down when they created their annotation and they were searching
their annotations without being signed in.

In order to keep trace of this request, I added a new task in the
notes-server issue tracker [1].

Let’s see how we can have this option in our deployment.

[1] https://github.com/webplatform/notes-server/issues/27

--
Renoir Boulanger    http://www.w3.org/People/#renoirb
@renoirb                 https://renoirboulanger.com/