Re: Bloated CSS Syntax Section And Unescaped HTML Examples

Hi Eliezer

It was not the only issue I encountered while working on the upgrade.

I'm going to try working with an older version and hope all will be good.  In the meantime, I'll run the SMW rebuild data script that I forgot to run yesterday.

One that I encountered was error messages in pages with ":" in their title.  See the issue here [0].

Only concern now is if we downgrade SMW, will it break the DB?  I guess not, because we can rebuild the SMW data. (!!)

  [0]: https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues/515
--
Renoir
~