Re: Community meeting, regrets

Understood.  Let us know when there is news to report.

Does anyone else have agenda items to discuss?

I'm rather busy, and was just planning to monitor the discussion on IRC.
 Doug's off to exotic locales I believe.

Jen & Julee, do you have updates on the project tracker system?  I think
that's the only aspect of work on the site that hasn't been held up by the
503 problems with the wiki server.  (And yes, I will try to find some time
this week to document all the issues I've been working on/discussing on the
email list.)

AmeliaBR