From: Renoir Boulanger
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:44 PM
To: contact@shantadam.com
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Welcome Shant! Was: Article status bar

Hi Shant!!1

People, meet Shant. He’s a former colleague of mine when we both worked
at Ericsson.

He just joined our mailing lists and I thought we could show him around.

You are welcome to help in any way you want or are interested in working on.

We have an on-boarding email written by PhistucK that outlines very well
how you can get started.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2014Jul/0121.html.

The next step, if you will, is to introduce yourself :)

Glad to see you around!

Renoir
~