Re: Hi, I'm Verena

Welcome!

Well, there are some articles to review for readiness. See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2014Jul/0094.html.
Other than that, you can work on JavaScript (anything under
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/javascript), CSS (anything under
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css) or DOM articles (anything under
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom).

However, any contribution you want to make is welcome - do you have
anything specific you want to learn? Just start reviewing its articles,
edit them or create new articles!

Note that you must make a few edits and be a member for a few days or weeks
(I forget) in order to create articles, though. You can ask anyone on this
list, though and we can create it for you so you could start writing its
content.

​​
Thank you!

☆*PhistucK*