Re: Anyone else seeing this?

I looked into it a bit more and it seems like our version is a customized
version or an unpublished fork. wgCommentsObjects does not appear in the
official JavaScript code.
https://git.wikimedia.org/blob/mediawiki%2Fextensions%2FComments/8a481d24e9a1a2d2b123a833ef970a4719c935a5/Comment.js

Where can I find Comment.js on the WebPlatform GitHub repositories (or
anywhere else I can patch)?

By the way, our version is outdated (August, 2012). The last official
revision is from December, 2013.

Anyway, once I find the source, I can send a pull request right away, it
should be a very easy and small fix.

☆*PhistucK*