Re: CC-BY-SA needs to be wrapped in div, but not CC-BY?

Fyi, in case anyone was following this thread. I've updated the External
Attribution <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:External_Attribution> info
page on how to deal with CC-BY content after an off-list discussion.

Edits quoted below for your reference:

"If you are bringing in standard Creative Commons licensed content (CC-BY),
such as from HTML5Rocks or Dev.Opera, your first edit to the WPD page
should try to keep the original content as intact as possible. This way,
future modifications to the original CC-BY content can be tracked using the
built-in wiki versioning system without complicating the copyright
attribution notices. There is no need for a wrapper <div> to indicate CC-BY
content."

Pearl