Re: Filling in MSE APIs

Hi, Jay!

I think you were the last person to do so. You can check the history of
the page you’re about to edit to confirm by selecting History from the
Edit drop down. Also, you can check out recent changes as well.[1]

Regards. Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges

Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist