Re: rise in site visits last week — why?

While I appreciate Doug's thumbs-up, I don't think I can take credit for
3000 page views!

My first guess for a sudden bump was a change in Google's search algorithm,
but nothing major has been announced lately.  Julee's suggestion of new
external links seems more likely: any breakdown in the stats based on
referring domain?

--ABR