Re: Organizing information for new contributors

Hello Amelia,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a deep-dive look into the site and to
write up you ideas. I agree faith pretty much everything you've said, and
am actually in the process of addressing a lot of what you are talking
about. The home page is new, replacing what was there before. And I
designed a new navigation bar that we will be rolling out across the whole
site, as you suggest. You've pointed out some good catches that were
bugging me too, but that I hadn't quite remembered in a while — the docs
pages logo should link to the main home page, for example.

So thanks! This is helpful both in finding things we hadn't been thinking
about and in confirming the need to change the ones that are in progress.

I look forward to seeing what else you might want to contribute,
Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead