From:  Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date:  Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:57 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List
<public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  RE: Draft blog post for this week's WPW

Hi Julee.

This looks great, and I am sorry that I wasn¹t at the meetup. Some thoughts:

-         Do you want to add any details about the meetup? You mention it,
so maybe a high-level agenda?

-         I would change ³latest² to ³next² in this: ‹ or inventing ‹ the
latest web technology.

-         I think there could be a little more transition between that
sentence and the next paragraph, something like, ³That genius child just may
need a quick reminder about the latest layout properties, which is where our
focus is right now. To help with theŠ²

My 2 cents. Take Œem or leave Œem. Either way, looks good to me.

Eliot