Re: Please review WPDS blog post

Hi, Jay–

Looks good! I say publish it.

I did think of one more optional suggestion... you could link to the
individual articles, so people can check them out immediately without
searching:
* 11 HTML element pages written: dl, dd, dt, s, del, ins, center, meter,
button, a, script
* 4 HTML attribute pages written: id, required, type, target
* 2 API pages written: VibrationAPI, Canvas Tutorial

(And shouldn't VibrationAPI be Vibration API?)

Regards-
-Doug

--
  Schepers