Re: Moving from events page to calendar?

I dunnoŠ Maybe Ryan knows? (My experience is that multi-threaded tracking is
painful in the wiki.)

From:  Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date:  Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:53 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, Andre Jay Meissner <ameissne@adobe.com>, julee
<jburdeki@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  RE: Moving from events page to calendar?

Hi Julee.

I really like the idea of using the Events page as a promotional device for
doc sprints, regularly occurring meetings, and other items we want to
continuously broaden attendance for. Using a separate calendar for tracking
time away for key contributors, holidays, editorial calendars, and other
non-promotional items seems smart (though I can already hear someone saying,
³Donıt we want to promote editorial calendars?²).

Is there a way to make the calendar a part of the Wiki rather than a Google
calendar, though? I think not, iirc, from past discussion.

Thanks,

Eliot