Re: Birthday blog post

Hi, Scott–

Looks good overall... a couple comments...

On 10/15/13 7:29 PM, Scott Rowe wrote:
> Blog reviewers, please take a look at this draft:
>
> http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=729&preview=1&_ppp=9c032ed7ef
>
> Append your comments and suggestions to this thread.

"Speaking of design, Web Platform Docs’ unique, accessible, and
compelling layout is the brainchild of Lea Verou and Doug Schepers, who
worked with all of us to develop a look and feel that has been widely
praised and admired."

Neither Lea nor I did the design. The design comps were by Joni
Rustulka, CJ Gammon did the actual implementation; both of them are from
Adobe. Lea and I just tweaked it from time to time.

If I'm to be credited as anything, maybe "general guidance and liaison
to W3C standardization" or something would be more appropriate.

Regards-
-Doug