Re: Birthday blog post

Thanks for writing this up, Scott! Overall it's well written and gives a
lot of great shoutouts.

A few high-level comments:

   - The post uses first person a few times, which seems a bit informal for
   an Official Announcement on the Official Blog. (Although it's possible I
   just have weird preferences--what do others think?)
   - It's *looooooooong*. It's a great, in-depth overview of progress in
   the past year, but it might be too much for a general audience to read
   through.
   - We had talked in the past about using the birthday timing for a more
   concerted marketing push. That implies to me that we might want to
   de-emphasize the one year birthday angle in this post so we can "save it"
   for a bigger push. One way to do that is to keep this post comprehensive
   (which is pretty inside baseball and won't be particularly interesting to
   press), and play down the "OMG it's our birthday" angle just slightly in
   the intro and title. Does that make sense? Is it a silly idea?

I haven't had a chance to leave specific, low-level comments.

--Alex