Ten properties?!? Let's wipe these out!!

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:57:06 -0700
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
What?!

I'm in the middle of updating the status of the CSS properties on a local master list. But it looks like there's only ten properties that haven't handled as of yet:

* alignment-baseline
* animation
*  background-blend-mode
*  background-composite
*  baseline-shift
*  max-font-size
*  perspective
*  perspective-origin
*  table-layout
*  vertical-align

I'll publish my tally as soon as I can. In the meantime, will you please sign up to add basic facts, examples, explanations & links?

I'm getting excited, and this time it's not just because I'm overdosing on coffee & doughnuts!

Julee
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee