Last friday conversation on IRC while I was AFK

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:34:36 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Cc: jonathan.garbee@gmail.com, julee@adobe.com, schepers@w3.org
Hi all

Last friday I got a few alerts in my inbox asking for my opinion on IRC.

I did not get the full scope of the conversation and I'd like to be part
of the conversation later this week.

As for my IRC logs, I am unsure whether I will be able to retrieve all of
them, in any case, please ping me later this week on the subject.

====
Fri 04 Oct 2013 03:36:07 PM EDT #webplatform-site: <julee> renoirb : is
that what you think as well?
Fri 04 Oct 2013 01:58:12 PM EDT #webplatform-site: <Garbee> julee and
renoirb, What are the main reasons for wanting to put all the projects
under one project?
Fri 04 Oct 2013 01:57:14 PM EDT #webplatform-site: <shepazu> Garbee, talk
to Julee and Renoir, they are the ones most interested in that
Fri 04 Oct 2013 12:42:42 PM EDT #webplatform-site: <shepazu> shepazu:
maybe ask Renoir to writ up his testing plan, and add Dabblet to that?
====

--
Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirb  &#10026;  https://renoirboulanger.com/
&#10026;  @renoirb
~