Re: project.webplatform.org UX

So, it looks as if the forms were either configured by someone else in the
last two days or I/someone trimmed down the fields a long time ago and
forgot. However, turning visibility off isn't hiding them from the
front-end view. So I need to look into the template and see if there is
some logic that needs to be reworked to get them to not show.

The issue listings are turned back off for now. I will re-activate those
once a trigger is in place so they are collapsed by default with an option
to expand a panel to get the issue lists.