Re: working on text-underline property finished

I have some more elaborated feedback. Again, thank you for working on this!

Are you sure about the syntax section?
*Syntax *
text-underline: text-underline-mode
text-underline: text-underline-position
text-underline: text-underline-style
text-underline: text-underline-color

Is it enough to just write text-underline: before-edge?
(I am not familiar with this module)

Actually, what specification document specifies the
text-underlineproperty? I only find the
text-underline-position<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-decor-3/#text-underline-position-property>
property
within the Text Decoration module. And it specifies completely different
values (the working draft version specifies them, too)...

"Unicode Standard [UNICODE] as category 'Zs'" should cite its reference,
link to the standard and to the category, help the reader get all of the
information they need or could use.

The wiki page says "W3C Candidate Recommendation" - you should also link to
the said candidate recommendation specification (within the "Related
Specifications" section).

☆*PhistucK*