Re: First full upload of MSDN-contributed JavaScript pages

The methodology is explained in the Strategy section of my notes page:

    http://dev.maxpolk.org/msdnjs/MSDN-JS_development

Basically I'm using the original structure:

    https://github.com/webplatform/msdn-js/blob/master/js_toc.html

And simplifying page names to avoid duplication.  I first said a bit
about it here:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013May/0261.html

And you can see PhistucK's response, where a modification was
suggested.  I was focused mainly on getting something out there so far
and didn't address renaming things yet.  The scripts used are public
at:

    https://github.com/maxpolk/msdn-js-conversion

And it's a Bash script that uses Linux tools for fixing filename
anomalies, fixing internal links, renaming pages, removing unusual UTF
characters, doing the page to final location mapping, calling the
Python conversion script to actually convert the HTML into Mediawiki
markup with proper escaping, and afterward uploading everything to the
right location using a modified wpd tool.

Page names are a bit tricky.  Some functions (isArray) are not called
on objects, but on the prototype, such as Array.isArray(x), so its
page name is "Objects/Array/Array.isArray Function".  This differs
from the normal page name for functions called on instances like
x.concat(b, c) with page name "Objects/Array/concat Method."

We already have some good candidates for naming improvements from this
untouched original structure by PhistucK, and as long as there is a
deterministic process to arrive at the right name, it can be coded to
use that.  I have no preference as to final structure at the moment,
so whatever is desired I'm here to make it happen.