From: PhistucK [mailto:phistuck@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2013 1:13 PM
To: Scott Rowe; Eliot Graff
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Pointer Events - A Top Level Topic?

Also, in the same blog post, "Pointer Events Wiki<http://wpd.mx/PointerEvents>" points to the wpd.mx<http://wpd.mx> URL shortner and leads to the same top level link, so this needs amending as well.

Thank you!

☆PhistucK

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013<tel:2013> at 11:11 PM, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>> wrote:
Note that this URL is already mentioned in a blog post by Microsoft Open Tech -
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/interoperability/archive/2013/06/06/ms-open-tech-w3c-pointer-events-and-the-javascript-community-at-jsconf-2013.aspx

Elliot or anyone else from Microsoft - would you, please, take care of moving the topic and amending the link accordingly?

Thank you!

☆PhistucK