Re: CSS Data Types

I started to do this at the Berlin doc sprint. I feel that data_types is better to use than units, so I created

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/color

which should probably be under css/data_types/color

and

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/data_types/length

But more work is obviously needed.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)