Re: More docs for Pointer Events

Thank you!

A few more notes -
I believe http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/initPointerEvent should be
under dom/PointerEvent/initPointerEvent. It is not window.initPointerEvent,
but pointerEvent.initPointerEvent.
Also, I heard this is deprecated in DOM 4 or something like that and that new
PointerEvent(...) is the preferred way to instantiate PointerEvents, so it
might be good to point it out (even though I am not sure any browser
implemented new PointerEvent(...), but I have not checked).

☆*PhistucK*