Re: Recommendation for where to post Pointer Events primer

[ + Jacob Rossi ]

Hi All - the Pointer Events v1 spec will be published as Last Call
Working Draft on February 19
(<http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-pointerevents-20130219/>).

Given this, it seems like WPD should document the events in the LC spec
rather than their ms* equivalents e.g. see
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/events>. WDYT?

-Thanks, AB