Re: Call for participation: Communications & Outreach working group

I've got lots of university contacts and experience of university outreach, so could probably be useful here.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)