Re: An question aside (Re: A categorization/placing problem - event/property pages)

Hi Julee!

I think we'd be safe eliminating the "properties" namespace node - as long
as there is no like named other CSS element such as a selector or unit or
something. I'm not sure if this is the case or not.

I'll defer to the experts - like Chris Mills (ha! got you back, Chris!)

+Scott