Re: A categorization/placing problem - event/property pages

I did not suggest there would not be URLs for these properties, I just
suggested that the information for practically the same thing should be
combined.
There should definitely be apis/indexeddb/IDBTransaction/error
and apis/indexeddb/IDBTransaction/onerror, but the latter should redirect
to the former.

This should only be the case if both of them practically mean same thing,
however(!), I believe your mentioned example is not a relevant one.
erroris simply a property, it is not an event. It contains data about
the error,
yes, but it is not an event of any kind (correct me if I am wrong).
By contrast, the onfocus property, the onfocus HTML attribute and the focus
event (using addEventListener) are the same thing for this purpose. The
focus method is not the same thing and should not be combined.
(I am not sure regarding the FocusEvent constructor/object - but I believe
it is not the same and should not be combined)
And all three of them should have their own URLs, but onfocus should
redirect to the focus event page.

Furthermore, I believe tools should use an API, rather than crawl the
actual wiki and the API should reflect all of the properties/methods/events
for this purpose (using the meta data found on the combined event pages,
just like I mentioned that the listing/API object method/event/property
listing pages on the wiki should).

It is true that these are different entities, but
duplicating asynchronous information causes much greater inaccuracy here,
which benefits the users much less.
I am totally in favor of correctness, but I do not think duplicate pages
adds to the correctness of the information.

☆*PhistucK*