Re: HTML: The Markup Language

+1. I'd love to use this information on WPD. Cheers Robin!

We already have a bunch of HTML  reference info, but there is some great stuff here, so it would be great to get it transplanted over!

So, best plan? I think it would probably be easiest to go through the HTML elements and DOM interface pages on webplatform (as a new work project, sometime after we've got the CSS properties and API pages near to completion) and check the contents of the relevant W3C document pages in each case, copying the info across where appropriate.

Shall I write up a project plan for this?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)