Re: Third JS bulk upload

Looks good!
​​
Is the "1 9 Properties" instead of "$1 to $9 properties" (I am referring to
the dollar signs, but it should be lower case as well) a limitation of
MediaWiki?

I think the typed arrays are part of ECMAScript 6 (or planned for
ECMAScript 7) or something similar, so I do not mind having them there.

☆*PhistucK*