Re: Third JS bulk upload

Yeah! Thanks, Max!!

I didn’t realize that we do actually have some web APIs in here, such as
DataView and Float*Array & Int*Array — these aren’t in the language
specification. I would consider these APIs and put them in an API section.

Later, we should look at separating out the types, Boolean, Undefined…
into their own bucket.

But I don’t think these questions should hold up the import.

>From the content perspective, I think we’re ready to do the final import.

Does anyone disagree with that?

Are there any blockers to doing the final import?

Thanks.

Julee