Re: Second JS bulk upload

Why are we not just making everything lowercase in the URLs? That's what I
would expect as a user.
Also, no spaces in any URL.

Instead of:
  javascript/JavaScript Reference
  javascript/Math/Math Constants
  javascript/Number/Number Constants
  javascript/RegExp/1 9 Properties

I would suggest this:
  javascript/javascript_reference
  javascript/math/math_constants
  javascript/number/number_constants
  javascript/reg_exp/1_9_properties

or:
  javascript/javascriptreference
  javascript/math/mathconstants
  javascript/number/numberconstants
  javascript/regexp/1-9properties

It's much easier to guess a URL if they are all consistent. I would
not expect most users to be able to guess which words "should" be
capitalized or not.

More importantly, a URL like this:
 javascript/operators/unsigned right shift assignment

gets quickly turned into:
 javascript/operators/unsigned%20right%20shift%20assignment

Yuk.
No spaces. Prevent %20.

Jen

Jen Simmons