Re: Updated Spanish Translations

On 29 Apr 2013, at 11:14, Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Just to let you know that I added the folowing spanish translations:
>
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/es
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/svg/es

Awesome work, thanks Nestor!

> Additionaly, I translated the Webplatform Home page and the code is available here:
>
> https://github.com/nestorrojas/webplatform-docs-es/blob/master/home.html
>
> How homepage translations will be managed?

Since the homepage is locked for non-admins, you would have to pass the code along for someone like me to publish. I am happy to do that for you. Looking at the github link you've passed me, this looks like the whole of the page, including all the UI, etc. Can you pass me just the page content translation?

This brings up another issue - for proper localisation, we need some kind of facility for creating localised UI, etc. Is there any way we can do this in a reasonable timeframe, or do we just need to  live wit this for now?

Best,

Chris