Re: DOM API Docs Reorganization

Hi Scott,

Thanks for writing up this plan!

Everything looks good to me, with one question: how would we handle things
where a method/property is inherited by sub-classes?

For example, appendChild is a method on Node, but Element, HTMLElement,
ImgElement all inherit it. Presumably, it would live at
 dom/Node/appendChild and then the reference pages for ImgElement (as an
example) would just link to that page? Did I get that right?

--Alex