Re: Introduction / MSDN-js

Hi, Alex-

On 4/23/13 3:57 PM, Alexander Zeitler wrote:

> my name is Alexander Zeitler and I’m a JavaScript / C# developer from
> Karlsruhe / Germany.
>
> I’ve read your tweet about MSDN-js integration and I would like to
> contribute here.

Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself; I'm Doug ("shepazu" on IRC).
We're glad to have you have you help with MSDN JS integration. We're
still getting in gear, but I think we're going to try to make a script
that imports one page at a time, so people can integrate articles
one-by-one, review them, update them, add more examples, and so on. But
we're also open to other approaches.

Do you have any thoughts about how you'd like to contribute?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Developer Relations Lead